From: Lisa Brommer
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 10:29 AM
Subject: Staff Update
As we continue to support our students and faculty through the transition to a distance-learning model, Wesleyan remains fully committed to the health and safety of each and every one of our colleagues. Whether you are supporting faculty, helping students move off campus, ensuring that technology resources are available, or thinking creatively about how you can continue your daily work in new ways, we are deeply grateful for you and your commitment.
Currently, the majority of us are working remotely. Cabinet members are collaborating with their teams to identify staff required to be on campus for key operations. The intent is for all staff able to work remotely to do so until further notice. We understand that some of our colleagues, such as those with caregiving responsibilities, may not be able to maintain their regular office schedules during this period of remote work. Please take care of yourselves and your families and know that we will be flexible and continue to support you during these challenging times.
For those staff who are working remotely, our ITS colleagues have provided the following information:
- To learn more about remote work, please review Teaching, Learning and Working Remotely. This information is regularly updated.
- Requests for support are most efficiently handled by submitting a request through ServiceNow. This ensures that requests are addressed by the appropriate ITS professional as quickly as possible.
- During regular business hours, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., ITS Desktop Support Specialists are available to assist you. If someone is not immediately available to answer your call, please leave a message with your name, contact number or email address, and a brief description of your issue. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- Administrative Division
- Ben Jackson, (860) 685-2103
- Keith Stebbins, (860) 685-2319
- Division 1
- Julian Goldfield, (860) 685-2817
- Division 2
- Zeyad Abdulkareem, (860) 685-3082
- Division 3 and Cabinet
- Rob Stickles, (860) 685-2505
- Administrative Division
Additionally, we will update the FAQs as administrative changes occur, but want to highlight a few changes currently in place:
Mail Services at WesStation is open weekdays, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Mail will not be delivered. A notification via email will be sent to pick up mail and packages at WesStation. WB Mason will make all deliveries to WesStation and packages can be picked up there at the times listed above.
Cardinal Tech Campus Store is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. to process online orders and to assist individuals who will remain on campus.
Print Services is closed, but printing requests can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be processed for pick up at Exley 116 (Exley is card-access only). Course packets can be ordered and we will ship them to students at no cost.
We are all thinking creatively about how best to accomplish our work. In this challenging time, it is vitally important that we continue to support one another with understanding, grace, and flexibility. Thank you for your continued dedication and for all you do to ensure the highest quality education for the Wesleyan community.
Associate Vice President for Human Resources